Sunday, March 31, 2013

Say Hallelujah

Happy Easter as together we experience the risen Christ. This morning I was reflecting on two things. First, how do I experience Christ in creation? And Second, how do I reveal Christ in the world? Okay, this is a big agenda and, you must know I am writing early so I can get with my family for Easter celebrations. So far the snares of negativity have already entered into my mind and out of my mouth a couple of times with notice. In the moment it seem the reflection needs to continue with an action plan. I have a friend that gave me three criteria for sharing information a couple of years ago, and I add these to this Easter season. They allow for a start in reflecting Christ to others and are easy enough to employ.

1. Is it true?
2. Is it kind?
3. Is it necessary?

Enjoy the video this week, it is one of my Easter favorites by Tracy Chapman!!!!! Blessings!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment